A quality bayside holiday home in Rippleside Geelong, just a few minutes’ walk from the water’s edge of St Helens Beach, and 600 metres from North Geelong Train station.
The Federation property features stunning décor, blending vintage character with contemporary chic and modern comforts. This sanctuary of tranquillity and charm provides guests with generous, inviting living spaces, three beautiful bedrooms, a private north facing rear deck and a delightful garden outlook.
The formal dining room, gorgeous sun-drenched reading/ breakfast parlour, and spacious living room are full of personality and warmth. The entire home is furnished with attention to detail for the comfort and enjoyment of guests. Three bedrooms sleep 6 guests, and each are individually furnished with charming décor and quality linen.
Whether visiting Geelong for a special celebration, a cultural or sporting event, or simply to chill-out and relax, Avalon Guesthouse is centrally located for easy access to the CBD and our stunning Waterfront precinct restaurants, parks and walking tracks. In addition, the many coastal and inland attractions of this region are just a short distance away.
Step back to an era of elegance at Avalon Guesthouse, Rippleside
3 bedroom holiday home, sleeps 6 people
This well-appointed Federation period home has been lavished with attention to detail to ensure guests enjoy a thoroughly comfortable stay whether it’s for just a couple of days, or for several weeks. Avalon Guesthouse is a gorgeous holiday home suitable for couples, families, or groups of up to six people.
The generous living room features beautiful leather sofas, parquetry floor, gas-log fireplace, central heating, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, TV/ DVD and full height French doors leading out to north-facing rear deck and garden.
An elegant formal dining room creates the perfect ambience for an intimate dinner party, complete with authentic Victorian mahogany dining table and seating for 6 guests.
A charming rustic kitchen has every modern appointment, should you wish to cook, including stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and microwave. An adjoining cosy sun-drenched reading/ breakfast nook also looks out over the delightful private garden.
A sheltered rear deck provides the perfect spot for alfresco dining or, a relaxing drink taking in the pretty garden vista. A pretty paved outdoor entertaining area is ideal for a casual BBQ feast.
There are three individually furnished bedrooms, two with Queen size beds, and a third with a double bed. The master bedroom has a dual access ensuite/ bathroom and original feature open fireplace.
- Master bedroom has QS bed, original open fireplace, ceiling fan and ensuite access to two-way bathroom
- Bedroom 2 has QS bed, and bedroom 3 has double bed
- Generous living room with high ceilings, parquetry floor, luxurious leather sofas, gas log fire TV, DVD
- Separate formal dining room with Victorian mahogany table & seating for 6, CD player
- Fully equipped rustic timber kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and microwave
- Sun-drenched reading/ breakfast nook, overlooking rear garden
- Ducted heating and reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Two-way bathroom ensuite, and a second separate toilet
- Quality linen and bath towels provided – BYO beach towels please
- Fully equipped laundry with washing machine & clothes dryer
- Off-street parking for 2 cars
- North-facing rear deck overlooking a delightful private garden
- Location 70 km from Melbourne, 20 km from Avalon Airport
- 600 metres from North Geelong train station and Melbourne Rd/ Princes HWY
- 100 metres from St Helens Beach Rippleside Geelong
- Complimentary breakfast tray provided